Heating and Air Conditioning System in Mobelland Showroom
The aim was to create a heating and air conditioning system that is comfortable and effective for the employees and visitors.
- We have installed a ventilation system with heat recovery in order to reduce energy cost for the pre-heating of the supplied fresh air. For the toilet extraction, we’ve done an independent system.
- In order to create a controlled air circulation and avoiding the circulation of unpleasant odors from the cooking masterclass area in the commercial zone, the fresh air is supplied in the commercial/showroom area and offices but air extraction in the cooking masterclass zone.
- Air Conditioning (Daikin) – Ducted system in order to cover the entire area and to increase the efficiency of the conditioning. We’ve used uncovered fan coils as a heating system.
- Energy efficiency system with low cost for the ventilation system due to smart controller
- Installation done in the allocated schedule of works without delays
- Another Happy client